If you would like to make immediate contact with one of the various clubs and groups that are associated with Synge Street Primary School then please contact the principal at 01-478 4316 for details or e-mail: email@example.com
- Templeogue/Synge Street Gaelic Football Club (for adults, juveniles and children). Contact the school for further information.
- Kevins Hurling Club (for adults, juveniles and children). Contact the school for further information.
- No Drama Theatre Group (for adults) www.nodramatheatre.com Tuesday nights 7 p.m. to 9.30 p.m. p.m.
- Chinese/Irish Society of Ireland (for children of mixed Chinese and Irish heritage). Classes every Sunday 12.30 a.m. to 2.30 p.m.
- Bulgarian Educational and Cultural Centre. (for children of mixed Bulgarian and Irish heritage). This group meets every Saturday for classes in Bulgarian language and culture. Classes 11.00 to 3.30.
- Latvian Society in Ireland meets every Sunday 12 a.m. to 3 p.m. p.m. for Latvian language and culture classes for children and adults.
- Brazilian Families in Ireland meet Saturdays 9 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- Portuguese classes for adults Tuesday, Thursday nights 7 p.m.
- The Estonian Language and Cultural Group meet once a month on Sundays
- Cantoirí Choir meet on Mondays 7 p.m. to 9.30 p.m.
- Medieval Armour Display group meet Thursdays 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Medieval Art Group meet Fridays 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. (fortnightly)
- Slalom Skaters (Nightly)
- Estonian Language and Culture Sundays (once a month) 9 a.m. to 11.30 a.m.